Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Tim Worth is fundraising for British Heart Foundation

Tim Worth is fundraising for British Heart Foundation

Please consider donating to this cause, following the departing of My Nan on the 24th July 2011 I am asking that people donate something in her memory, The British Heart foundation was also dear to my Nan as they helped loads when my Grandad had a heart problem which took his life.My nan had suffered greatly to the end and in some way it is a blessing that she is finally at rest and may even be with my Grandad once more. The ironic or most eerily thought is that July 24th was the 24th Anniversary of my Grandad passing with a heart issue, also he died on the 24th July too!

I realise there are many great and worthwhile causes out there, but at this time it would be really fantastic if you could all look behind sofas, pockets, bottom of your handbags anything, small or large will surely help this charity.

Thank you in advance of your help


Tim Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment